….to someone in need. That’s what Christmas should be all about. Most of us have so much to be thankful for. A nice home, a good partner, healthy kids, great food, a comfortable bed, wonderful holidays planned. Maybe all of these, maybe a combination of some. But I wanted to take the time and remember those at Christmas who aren’t so fortunate. They may have lost a loved one, been given some heart wrenching news, have children who are sick or disabled, be alone, be struggling to buy food – let alone gifts for family or friends.
So this Christmas I want to give back to those who may be in need. I would like to offer TWO free photo sessions to someone who would love some beautiful, lasting memories.
The more I think about trying to reach 1000 likers the more I realise that it is just for me. So I feel good. So instead of waiting until then, I am going to start this giveaway now…regardless of how many likes I have. And I will announce the winners on Saturday 24th December – just in time for Christmas 🙂
THE PRIZE (TWO of) – Value $870 each
- 1 hour photo session (family, portrait, newborn, children for up to 5 people)
- Free coffee table album
- Up to 20 edited, high resolution images on disk
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
- Share this blog post on your facebook page so that everyone gets a chance to enter.
- Nominate who you would like to win this prize and the reason why (and their location), by doing ONE of the following:
Write a comment on this blog post; OR
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winner must be from Mackay or surrounds, Brisbane, Rockhampton or Townsville.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Session must be used in January, February or March 2012 and is subject to availability.
- Competition closes at midnight on Friday 23 December. Giveaway recipients are announced on Saturday 24 December and the decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.