It is time for another giveaway!
And not just one but…TWO free sessions!
But who for….?
- You (or who you nominate) must be 80+ years old!
- Must still live in their own home (session will take place in their home)
- It can be someone on their own, or a sweet, happily married couple!
- Must live in BRISBANE (or surrounds).
Do your parents, grandparents (or even great-grandparents) still live in their own home? Perhaps the home you grew up in?
I want to tell their story. A story that encompasses memories. The story of their life…as they go about their normal day. A sweet cup of tea. The photos on the wall. Albums dug out of the deep recesses of a cupboard. A favourite chair. Recollections of their own childhood or youth. The good, the funny, the touching. Their strength…and even their weaknesses. Love that’s been and gone, or that still exists. Things that they’re proud of. Things that they wish had been different. A simple touch.A look.
Please nominate them
There are just a few conditions to consider:
- They must be over 80 years old
- They must still live in their own home
- They must be happy to be in front of my camera
- They must be willing to share their story with me
- They must be available for a weekday session in March or April this year (a mutually suitable date to be arranged)
THE PRIZE – Value $790 (each)
- 1-2 hour photo session in their home
- 20-30 professionally edited, high resolution images on disk/USB
- Plus another little surprise!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
- Share this blog post on your facebook page.
- Nominate who you would like to win this prize and the reason why, by doing ONE of the following:
Writing on my facebook wall; OR
Write a comment on this blog post; OR
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winner must be from Brisbane or surrounds
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Session must be used in March or April 2015 on a weekday, and is subject to availability.
- Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 8 March (AEST).
- Giveaway recipients are announced on Monday 9 March and the decision is final.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.